Thursday, October 29, 2009

Still don't know

Today I had a Bronchoscopy, (brong- Kos-ko-pe) done to see whats going on in my formally Cancerous right lung. They used a soft bendable tube with a light and tiny camera to take pictures inside my lung and airways.

Because my regular doctor was in emergency surgery, his partner did the procedure. Its done, but I have no idea what was found as the partner went from my procedure to his patients.

I find out Wedesday the 4th of Nov what was found.

NOTE TO THE GUY UPSTAIRS: I am not ready to go yet, so lets make the upcoming report a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I'll put the same note into the guy upstairs. Hope the results are highly uninteresting--i.e., good results.

    I just wanted to let you know I'm giving you the One-Minute Writing of the Day award for 10/24! I'm behind on naming winners and wanted to make sure you didn't miss it. Congrats!

    -C. Beth
    The One-Minute Writer

    ReplyDelete